Saturday, July 5, 2014

On My Way To Dinner

I go by the Gooseneck Loosestrife





















Up past the driveway side bed





















Beside the hillside bed behind the strawberry patch





















Then all the way to the east end just to have a look





















And linger a moment by the big daylily bed





















Because some where in there is my supper. Tonight I had baked zucchini crisps.





















And I tugged this one armed carrot out that will go in tomorrow's salad.



























It's not that far to go fetch dinner and the view along the way is nice.

2 comments:

Danna said...

That carrot is really something!
Thanks for the Milkweed photo and the info on ordering prints.

Lola said...

Some carrot. Nice to have supper done for you. It is nice to go outside and get things for supper. Fresh tomatoes, peppers and green onions. Lol Love it.