Friday, August 15, 2014

A Joe Pye Bloom Day

I was a bit wore out when I got home, so it is going to be a short Bloom Day post. I did good just to go fetch myself some dinner out by the roadside. If you want to see what else might be blooming high on the low spot of a North Carolina mountain top keep on scrolling and look at the posts from the last week. There is plenty blooming in mid August.

Right now Joe Pye is the scene stealer.





















I did manage to get a closer look at the shorter New England Aster. There is more of it than I thought. It still can't be considered a rambunctious spreader. I suppose there is room for the more subdued. I'll just have to remember to edit around it on occasion.





















It wasn't so long ago that there were only a few sprigs of Joe Pye. Now there is a whole lot more.





















That's your brief Joe Pye Bloom Day. Go visit Miss Carol at May Dreams Gardens for Bloom Day posts from around the world.


No comments: