Saturday, September 20, 2014

Images In A Meadow

Out there in the meadow are countless botanical images. What will catch my eye as I amble through?





















The unknown or is it a white New England Aster?





















Joe Pye with Blue Wood Aster and a crab spider.





















A different view.





















Along the Scenic byway.





















Zoom.



























In just the right light.





















Zoom





















The new pink mum's first flower.



























The early yellow mum nearly done.





















Still Life in a Meadow.



























This image in a meadow turned out quite nice.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

"This image.....quite nice"? What an understatement. I believe I've caught up to the present (9/27) now. After a short break for knee replacement, I am more thankful than ever for my laptop that provides beautiful distraction and much-needed recreation from pain and the recovery process.

Christopher C. NC said...

Glad to be a small help in your recovery Rebecca. Visualize walking pain free through the Tall Flower Meadow.