Wednesday, December 10, 2014

A Short Walk On A Cold Day

The kitties and I stayed huddled inside. Though barely noticeable, it did snow most of the day. At a certain point my fidgety takes over and even if quickly, I'll wander outside.

I do have a fair amount of standing grass remaining after the first crushing snow.





















The little cabin on a hill for all the world to see.





















There is only a little bit of grass still standing in the sunny utility meadow.





















Bright red holly berries still linger in the ridge top garden.





















I saw some bird food lollipops.



























It is winter again high on the low spot of a North Carolina mountain top.


3 comments:

Sallysmom said...

How do you keep your lens from fogging up?

Gaia Gardener: said...

Love the bird food lollipops!

Lola said...

Oh to be there & in good health.