Monday, December 8, 2014

Before The Snow Skies

The suggestion is for snow, rain, snow for tomorrow which means snow, snow, snow for me most likely. It is already cold enough. I had not penciled in a snow day on my work calendar for this week, but Gardey has his limits. I'll get to everything eventually.





















There was time to contemplate, even time for some planting action while the ground was bare of snow.





















In random intervals inside of work and weather, the gardener tends to his own garden. More chop and drop was done. A bed was tidied for the winter. Plants were planted and transplanted very late in the season. One hopes that is not an overly risky maneuver.

A once well honed art of procrastination has slipped by the wayside. Do it now before the snow settles down again. Gardening on a deadline was never a thought in the tropics. Now it is reality.





















Before the snow skies, is there anything that needs doing? Let me look at my list.


3 comments:

Christopher C. NC said...

I have no idea why this captcha has appeared. I checked the settings and it is turned off. Blogger must be having a hairball.

Lola said...

More snow? Oh my. Got some seeds in the ground today. And more onions. Colder here too. Stay warm my friend.

Unknown said...

Maybe Button, Dinah and Collar can explain the captcha appearance.....
they know hairballs for sure!